Improvement priorities 18/19
- Ensure sufficient challenge for most able pupils in the school, so that a greater percentage of children meet the higher standards in writing and mathematics in key stage one and key stage two.
- Raise attainment in English grammar, punctuation and spelling across key stage two
- Progress of all disadvantaged pupils to be at least in line with their peers, with much exceeding in order to diminish differences.
- the teaching of scientific knowledge and working scientifically improves
- Leaders review curriculum plans and carefully monitor the development of the key vocabulary, skills and subject knowledge in their areas
- Further improve safeguarding procedures, including the use of early help strategies and supporting children’s mental health. ( Social Emotional and Mental Health)
- Ensure high quality RE provision, in line with the school’s Christian vision.